Access by Road
- 62 kms from Port Elizabeth Airport – this is approximately 40 mins by car on N2 West
- 110 kms from Grahamstown (Makhanda) – this is approximately 1 ½ hours by car on N2 East
- 295 kms from Tsala Treetop Lodge / Hunter’s Country House – this is approximately 3 ½ hours by car on N2 West
- 385 kms from George Airport – this is approximately 4 ¾ hours by car on N2 West
- 790 kms from Cape Town – this is approximately 9 hours by car on the N2 West
Please DO NOT search Gorah on your GPS device rather use the GPS Coordinates for the Mathyolweni Entrance of Addo Elephant National Park, Colchester Southern Section of the park.
GPS Co-ordinates : Mathyolweni Gate of Addo Elephant National Park – S 33° 40′ 57″ E 25° 47′ 44″ (Colchester entrance)
Should you require a road transfer, please advise your flight details and airport you are landing at, if applicable, to enable us to provide you with a quotation.
There are various car rental companies in the area located at the airports.
- PE Airport (Hertz, Europe Car, Avis, Budget) – this is approximately 40 mins by car
- George Airport (Hertz, Europe Car, Avis, Budget) – this is approximately 4 ¾ hours by car
Access by Air
Daily flights to and from Port Elizabeth from all major center’s in South Africa, approximately 40 minutes by car.
Private air charter into Port Elizabeth Airport – please contact us for a quotation.
Private helicopter charter direct to Gorah Elephant Camp – please contact us for a quotation.
- From Port Elizabeth Airport
- From Tsala Treetop Lodge / Hunter’s Country House
Gorah Elephant Camp +27 (0)42 235 1123 or email@example.com